Dear CGFA Family,
Our offices are still open and ready to treat you.
We are currently seeing URGENT foot care matters in the office:
- Heel Pain
- Foot Pain
- Diabetic Foot Infections
- Ingrown Toenails
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety when in the office. In addition to our normal cleaning procedures those measures include:
- Sanitizing all high traffic and high touch areas after each patient.
- Social distancing by only seeing one patient in the office at a time.
- Doctors, staff, and patients wearing surgical masks and gloves.
*By treating these urgent foot care matters in the office, we are keeping you out of the already taxed hospital system.*
For all NON-URGENT matters, certain follow-ups, or for patients not wanting to get out, we are treating patients via Telemedicine.
How does Telemedicine work?
- You must have a computer, tablet, or smartphone capable of video and audio. If you schedule a Telemedicine appointment, you will be emailed instructions on how to connect the day before your appointment.
- If you do not have a tablet or smartphone, we are offering phone consultations.
Stay safe and stay healthy!