Painful foot and ankle problems can affect anyone from hardworking moms to high-level athletes and everyone in between. In his nearly 20 years at Center Grove Foot & Ankle Care in Indianapolis, Dr. Runkle has seen—and treated—it all. As a former runner and triathlete himself, he has personally experienced many of the foot and ankle issues his patients are suffering from and is committed to treating the problem and helping patients prevent a recurrence. Dr. Runkle treats the patient, not just the condition, and his goal is your goal—a pain-free return to the activities you love.
Dr. Runkle Treats All Foot and Ankle Problems
With a focus on a non-surgical, conservative approach to treating your foot condition, Dr. Runkle has successfully treated thousands of patients for the following issues:
- Heel pain. We offer a variety of treatment options for heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis, from simple shoe inserts to referrals for physical therapy.
- Skin and nail problems. Ingrown toenails and plantar warts are more than just an annoyance; they can be painful and unsightly problems that keep you off your feet. We can treat these conditions with simple, in-office procedures.
- Bunions. We take a conservative approach to this common yet painful condition, but if surgery is required, Dr. Runkle has the training and experience for a successful procedure.
- Diabetic ulcers. With extensive training in comprehensive diabetic wound management, Dr. Runkle takes a proactive approach to diabetic ulcers.
- Athletic injuries. Athletes are hard on their feet, and even a minor foot injury can sideline them. Don’t wait to get the diagnosis and treatment you need to get back out on the field, court, or track.
If you have been suffering from heel, foot, or ankle pain, don’t hesitate to make an appointment at our office and get a diagnosis. The longer you wait, the harder it can become to treat the problem. A call to our office staff today is a step in the right direction.